Not All Property Management Teams Are The Same
Owning and managing investment properties has become serious business with the ever evolving legislation and compliance regulations that must be adhered to during the day-to-day management of the property and the tenant.
Like everything in life, whether it is getting a haircut, buying a product from the supermarket or choosing a service… there are always differences.
What we do well:
- Complete all documentation accurately in accordance with The Residential Tenancies Act to ensure the tenancy is binding and actions that may be required are enforceable at a point of law
- Take the time to be thorough and descriptive when completing condition reports to minimise disputes at the end of the tenancy. It is important to describe in detail the fixtures and fittings within a property, such as the colour, make and type
- Have a mindset with everything we do to work towards maximising your income and putting more money in your back pocket. This is achieved by regular rent increases, negotiating tenancy renewals to reduce vacancy periods, and being proactive with our inspections to identify preventative maintenance issues
- Keep up-to-date on changes to The Residential Tenancies Act to protect your investment and financial wealth
- Promptly respond to requests to reduce disputes and work towards caring for the landlord’s and tenant’s needs
Property management is about ensuring your investment is appreciating rather than depreciating. We really do care. If you have any concerns or feel we are not delivering on our promises, please let us know.