A Good Investment! Open Home Sunday2 Broadbent Street, Riccarton | $338000
Open Home: Sunday 11:30am – 12:00pm
A good investment indeed. Now rented at $345 per week on fixed term contract until March 2020.
The rear unit has additional off-street parking to go with the internal access garage. A quiet and secure option positioned on a no exit street but at the same time so close to Westfield Mall.
Notably this property has a great, generous sunny garden. A manageable size but with plenty of options for enjoyment for entertaining and gardening!
Other features include:
– Two good sized bedrooms with built-in-wardrobes.
– Fresh decor, drapes and carpets throughout.
– Dishwasher, wastemaster, heatpump
– Private, secure rear section with an alarm system
– Open plan living, dining area with heat pump.
– Tidy bathroom includes both bath and shower.
– Single garage plus extra off-street parking.
– Fully fenced extra spacious garden.
A superb location in very short walking distance to Westfield Mall, Canterbury University and in the Christchurch Boys’ and Girls’ High School zones!
You will adore living in this sunny property with one of the most spacious gardens we have seen for two bedroom unit in Riccarton!
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.