BE QUICK! A Good Investment, Priced to Sell!2 Broadbent Street, Riccarton | Enquiries Over $328,000
You still have a chance! A good investment indeed. Now rented at $345 per week on fixed term contract until March 2020.
The rear unit has additional off-street parking to go with the internal access garage. A quiet and secure option positioned on a no exit street but at the same time so close to Westfield Mall.
Notably this property has a great, generous sunny garden. A manageable size but with plenty of options for enjoyment for entertaining and gardening!
Other features include:
– Two good sized bedrooms with built-in-wardrobes.
– Fresh decor, drapes and carpets throughout.
– Dishwasher, wastemaster, heatpump
– Private, secure rear section with an alarm system
– Open plan living, dining area with heat pump.
– Tidy bathroom includes both bath and a resealed shower.
– Single internal access, electronic opening garage plus extra off-street parking.
– Fully fenced extra spacious garden.
A superb location in very short walking distance to Westfield Mall, Canterbury University and in the Christchurch Boys’ and Girls’ High School zones!
A sunny property with one of the most spacious gardens we have seen for two bedroom unit in Riccarton!
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.